Connect With BallHyped
- BG on Getting The Summer Stoke, California-style
- Roy Halladay’s Historic Season, MLB | BallHyped Sports Blogs on Roy Halladay's Historic Season
- 213 Dreamin on What Would Jesus Do … Against Kobe Bryant?
- Anonymous on It Was the Best of Times, It Was the Worst of Times
- Tom on How can I throw a 100 mph fastball like that San Diego State guy?
TagsBaseball basketball Beer Cavs Celtics Chad Billingsley College Basketball Disasters Dodgers ESPN fantasy sports Fiction Frank McCourt giants hip-hop Hot Stove Indie Rock Jason Schmidt JC is a bastard Knicks Kobe Kobe Bryant Lakers LeBron LeBron James Los Angeles Dodgers magic Manny Manny Ramirez Matt Kemp media Michael Jordan MLB Music NBA NFL Padres Phoenix Playoffs Predictions Product Review Road Trip Spring Training Things in sports that annoy me yankees
Tag Archives: Predictions
Well, that went by fast, didnâ€™t it?Â It seems like only a little bit ago we were talking about how bad Manny sucks and how terrible the pitching staff has been.Â Oh, right, that was just a little bit ago.Â … Continue reading
There’s no positive spin you can put on this.Â Going into the season (and even at the All-Star break) Billingsley and Kershaw were the two horses the Dodgers were going to rely on once they reached the Postseason.Â Now?Â Yikes.Â … Continue reading