- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
Tagsacc basketball acc preview alabama AP BCS big 10 Big 12 big ten blogs online boise state bsu championship clemson colin klein college blog College Football college football picks college football preview duke favorite footbal blog football blogs football matchups preview kansas state lsu national NCAA nebraska oklahoma OU ranking rankings russell wilson russel wilson sammy watkins SEC sleeper sleepers sports blogs sports network group sports teams texas unc upset special wisconsin
Tag Archives: football blogs
At first glance this week is a little on the small side of compelling games. Well, I ask that you look a little closer with me and I’m gonna convince you that are some upsets in the making. There are … Continue reading
As we are nearing the halfway point of the college football season, it has become pretty clear who the top 8-10 teams are in America. Here is your JC’s Top 5 for the week… 1. LSU 2. Alabama 3. Oklahoma … Continue reading
The closest game this past weekend featuring a Top 10 team was a 22 point whipping Clemson put on BC. Needless to say there were quite a few woodshed beatings handed out. LSU handed Florida its 2nd consecutive lopsided loss … Continue reading
There are only 3 games featuring ranked teams playing but don’t let that deter you from thinking it will be a boring weekend of football. This is the weekend where if teams don’t stay focused and take care of business … Continue reading
Another week is in the books and the Top teams are beginning to separate themselves. That is not to say that there aren’t a couple of teams in my view that are on the cusp of announcing they are ready … Continue reading